
I can not even relate to you how freaking excited I am. Wellies! Pirate wellies!
They are a size 10, so they are a bit snug. But they are all rubber so they are sort of stretchy. And I think you kind of want a nice snug fit because the last thing you want is your wellies to get stuck in the muck and your foot slip out of it.
Part of me might feel a bit bad slogging through cow manure in such fashionable shoes, but after a good hose-off they should be ready to go back with a little black dress for all my formal occasions.
(turns out you can't link from the title text, so for an explanation of the plowing show reference, go here and here)
6 comments:
Those are so cool! So what is your pirate name?
She doesn't need a pirate name. She is a pirate. Haven't you seen the squinty eye? She is the Dread Pirate Bridget.
Oh Bridget, these are so fabulous. My daughter Mallory,15, has a thing for pirates. She will so want these!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Those are awesome!
So cool! My husband would love a pair of those! :)
Oh, and -- haaarrrrr! Avast, ye scurvy dogs! Dread Pirate Bridget approaches!
I love these!!
Post a Comment