You've certainly made an impression on Silas's malleable young mind. I think I already mentioned to you when we were up at the dunes in Michigan how it took it 20 minutes to convince him that the ranger patrolling the beach on an ATV was not in fact "grampa."
Then last week when his laufraud (German, pedal-less bike) arrived from Aunt Rachel last week, I had to use a wrench to put a few pieces together and adjust the seat. Apparently the use of a wrench requires that one wear a hat. I know you would prefer it were some sort of NRA or seed company hat, but his little Gap baseball cap is all he has at the moment.
The other day he found a little tape measure in a drawer and asked what the clip on the back was. When I finally got him into a pair of pants for the day I clipped it on the pocket and he marched around proclaiming he was like "grampa." For a while he was actually referring to the tape measure as "grampa" but I think we have him straightened out on that.
1 comment:
Newbie visiting from purple Kangeroo.
Too cute. I have a neighbour that wears measuring tape suspenders!
Best wishes
Post a Comment