Silas and Orrin left for a boys only camping trip this morning. Orrin has Monday from work off, so he is planning on being away for two nights. It's my first time away from Silas overnight ever.
I'm giddy with anticipation of a couple days by myself, and sleeping in tomorrow morning as long as I want. I'll probably wake up about 7 o'clock anyway. But there can be naps! Any time I want!
I honestly feel a little pressure to make the most of the time. Like I have to get all kinds of projects finished. Things I'm always complaining I don't have time for, scrapbooking, knitting, quilting, a needlepoint from over 2 years ago, getting some meals in the freezer, lying around in my underwear eating Ben and Jerry's straight from the carton while watching Much Ado About Nothing. Projects like that last one are definitely at the top of the list.
3 comments:
hi cutie, i've found you! sign into skype so we can chat. things are great. really thinking of you lately.
jantre
Hey I want to know how the time went without Silas... I have a couple of days to myself this weekend! Of course I have no plans to do anything exciting but I thought just me at home was pretty exciting by its self:)
OK so you need to get O to cronicle his "outting with Silas" here for us- I am giving him that project so you can kick back some more--go for it!-LL
Post a Comment