Pobre Bridget. No doubt this feeling has already been replaced by others several times. That's the beauty of postpartum hormones.
I'm pretty sure chocolate is *clinically* proven to blunt mood swings in mothers. If one brand doesn't work for you, that just means you need to sample the others. Don't give up! ;)
4 comments:
(((Bridget!)))
You are a greater mother than I could ever be! Don't you start asking yourself that question too! (Mood swings here too:)
Transistion from one to two is the hardest.
The thing is, you will be the mother both of them need, will being unique to both of them.
Pobre Bridget. No doubt this feeling has already been replaced by others several times. That's the beauty of postpartum hormones.
I'm pretty sure chocolate is *clinically* proven to blunt mood swings in mothers. If one brand doesn't work for you, that just means you need to sample the others. Don't give up! ;)
Post a Comment