Sunday, November 18, 2007

Still nothing

Well, Rachel has been here since Tuesday, but the baby. Not so much.

We've been busy for the past 17 day posting drought, and there are lots of pictures to prove it. And Rachel claims that all I really need for a post is a couple cute pictures and a snappy caption or two.
So there was been cuteness to spare around here with Silas and Ellis together. Well, cuteness and maddening screaming and whining, alternating with insane cuteness. Here they are coloring together. Silas had his first episode of coloring on the wall. There was about half a green crayon spread over the hallway wall. In his 10 minute jag of destruction he also pulled up and bent the metal threshold between the hall and kitchen and pulled a roll of labeling tape out of the canister. Orrin managed to reverse all teh damages, but got a taste of the head-banging-against-wall craziness that is daily life with Silas.
Rachel and I also went to get haircuts on Friday. So we took advantage of my hair actually being styled (and the *glorious* fact that I am still pregnant) and took some pictures of me pregnant. Well, whole family pictures. So here's a picture of us at St. Patricks well outside of town.
I don't know what Silas is looking at or thinking about, maybe floating with sea horses? But he sure looks cute no?

3 comments:

Lise M. said...

Head-banging craziness? Sounds like a normal 2-year-old to me. Can't wait to get there and add to the craziness!
Thanks for the photos; they're great!

Anonymous said...

lovely family picture! You have that "motherly glow" for real!! I got Orrin's side of the crayons fiasco-and maybe he just had to get it out of his system-and it's out now??? Waiting patiently (I can since not carrying the "weith of the world" around) for the great happening- love and best wishes and every other best--MUM

Lindy Lois said...

ahhh you look lovely. what baby WOULDN'T want to join your beautiful family!? i'm way excited for you! and your growing family.