The knitting continues here. I finished a hat for Orrin and one for myself. A new yarn and craft store opened in town Friday. It's fantastic so it figures that it would open right before we are leaving. Probably for the best really, or I would have spent way too much money in there. I have one Christmas present finished and started on another, with plans fora few more. We'll see how far I get. I have gotten much faster, but still there is only so much time without the yarn tangler (Emmet) around.
Otherwise, we all have colds here. For a change, it seems Orrin is the only one who isn't sick at the moment. Emmet is doing pretty well. Silas and I are hardest hit. I am itchy and achey and stuffy everywhere. I've escaped coughing sneezing myself, but am have to listen to Silas's near constant attacks. Poor boy. I am getting him to take manuka honey though, which is supposed to be good for it. And we're all taking vitamins and echinichea, so I hope it will be shortlived.
2 comments:
zinc. lots of zinc. for you at least-- i'm not sure how much silas can have.
sorry you guys are punky. robert and i are too, though he is handling it much better than i am. i've decided that when you whine more than a toddler, it is time to rethink some things...
Sorry you're fighting colds - zinc is right, though not sure where you can get it...they have "Rhino-Pops" here for toddlers, laced with zinc and vitamin C. When Rachel asked a pharmacist about them, she was told "all cold remedies for children have been taken off the market"! There are idiots everywhere!
Post a Comment