I had my 36 week appointment yesterday afternoon and, hooray!, the baby is head down. I had been somewhat worried about this since the hospital will strongly encourage a c-section if the baby is breech. But, I hope, that won't be an issue now and everything will go smoothly.
At my last appointment the doctor commented that I had gained a bit too much weight, which made me want to punch her right in the face. So I've been trying to eat extra healthy and do plenty of walking. So at this appointment I gained something like a pound which I thought was great. But instead, she acts all concerned that I'm not eating enough. Oh well, I feel fine and the baby's doing fine so who cares what she thinks. She also classifys a humidifier among the baby necessities. She wanted to make sure we had a car seat, crib, and humidifier.
No comments:
Post a Comment