Ok, it has been a long time since I posted anything. But I've changed... I will be a diligent blogger. I will learn to how to post pictures. I will astound and amuse you!
This weekend we put a new sink in the bathroom. Well, Orrin put a new sink in the bathroom. I painted the walls and woodwork. No more electric blue in the bathroom. It is now a serene green color. I still have to finish painting the cabinet doors and put new cabinet hardware on, and scrub the floor. Then we'll be done. (Added bonus, my doctor told me scrubbing the floor can induce labor)
Tonight we have a real estate agent coming over to do a market analysis on the house so if we move to Ireland this fall and sell the house we'll know how much to sell it for. Orrin has delusions about how much it will be. We'll see.
In other news, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and only 13 more days until the due date!
No comments:
Post a Comment