I read this. Suddenly one day of solar sickness* doesn't seem so bad. So I'm hoping it will be just one day. He's been sleeping most of the day, albeit only when held in my sweaty arms, so I'm hoping that means he's on the path to recovery.
* my own personal joke to make burning fever, flares emitting from both ends, and not being allowed to look directly at him seem not so bad.
4 comments:
Poor Silas, Poor Mama. I hope it passes quickly. Sleep is always a good sign. Love you...
Poor little guy.
I hope that Silas feels better and that it really only lasts one day.
Nonami's fever finally broke yesterday afternoon and by evening I could put him down.
Talked to O today and he spent Fri about that way- and the only thing worse than holding yur sick child - is having him so far away (oh -ok and so grown up too) that you can't hold him when he is sick- so believe it or not-- THESE ARE THE GOOD DAYS!!- LOVE MUM L
Post a Comment