I am kicking ass today!
I baby sat for a 10 month old for 5 hours. Neither infant, nor toddler, nor I was harmed in any way.
I vacuumed the entire downstairs. And rearranged the living room and dining room/sitting area. And mopped the kitchen floor.
I fixed the scrapbook I finished a couple weeks ago so the pages aren't falling out anymore. It involved an exacto knife, a cardboard box, a pencil, a pair of scissors, and Orrin's leatherman tool.
I did pre-natal aerobics, sweet 1980's Kathy Smith style, showered, made the bed, watered the plants, have plans for dinner, talked to a friend on the phone, did a load of laundry.
And posted something on the blog!
Now, Silas is still napping so I have to call and harass the bank about why they are charging us fees this quarter even though our balance was never below 500 euro. And call the VW garage to get the car serviced.
3 comments:
UMMMM.... I think you may be in the nesting phase of your pregnancy! I am still waiting for that all the happen but good for you! I am in aww of all that you got done in one day!
Oh, my, you are amazing! You must be exhausted tonight...I am, just from reading about your day. It's good to know you can handle TWO kiddos...how did Silas take to the experience? We sure miss you here...there's a big hole where you should be in the circle! Now...get some rest - it's too early to be nesting!
THe accomplishment "high" is so great-makes you wonder why we don't attain it more often--OH yeah,IT'S DARN EXAUSTING'and so we celebrate it when it happens-glad your day came together and here's wishing you many more- MUM L
Post a Comment