As for my weekend alone, it was 48 hours all to myself. And all I have to show for it was about 60 pages in the scrap book. Sadly, that still leaves me a little over a year behind in getting photos put into the book. What can I say, new parents with their baby's first year. Silas is heavily featured. Not to mention all the traveling we've been doing.
I camped out in the living room floor surrounded by stickers, pictures, ribbon, and paper. I ventured out only to find more acid free double stick tape.
That's not entirely true, I also went bra shopping, (whee!) and scoured Boots for the perfect lipstick and came up short. Although a did find a lovely Dr. Hauska one in the health store. Sadly, clothes shopping was limited by the bump in my middle, but I did find a cute maternity tank for 1 euro.
I also made a couple chicken pot pies, one for us and one for a friend's family while she is in the hospital getting both knees replaced. And baked some malted milk bread because we had no bread in the house and I didn't want to walk into town in the rain.
I slept in until 9, an extravagant break from the usual 6:30 wake up call of "Oh, Mommy!"
I ate ice cream for breakfast and cereal for lunch.
Wish I could claim some wild times in the pubs, but there again, limited somewhat by the bump. Ah well, up next pictures!
1 comment:
WOWWW- 60 pages-= I am really impressed! And ;you need to stay almost a year behind or something sneaks in on you too late to include in the right date,(OK so the 6 years I am at is way overdoing it-but 2001-2002 were pretty busy years!)-great going for your ME time- LL
Post a Comment