Friday, September 14, 2007

Progressive

What's more annoying than taking a shower when the size of the enclosure is only about two foot by two foot?
Having to take a shower when the size of the enclosure is only about two foot by two foot and you are 7 months pregnant.

What's more annoying than taking a shower when the size of the enclosure is only about two foot by two foot and you are 7 months pregnant?
Having to take a shower when the size of the enclosure is only about two foot by two foot and you are 7 months pregnant with a two year old in there with you.

What's more annoying than taking a shower when the size of the enclosure is only about two foot by two foot and you are 7 months pregnant with a two year old in there with you?
Having to take a shower when the size of the enclosure is only about two foot by two foot and you are 7 months pregnant with a two year old in there with you and he alternates between singing the wheels on the bus go round and round while he circles you in the shower and screaming that he is getting water in his eyes.

Two more months to go. I've long since given up shaving my legs, I may have to give up washing below the knee soon too. Or maybe I could delegate the task to my little shower buddy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bridget -- that's the funniest post I've seen! I've been thinking of giving up washing below the knee and shaving, too :) I can't imagine trying to shower in a tiny stall, let alone showering there with a toddler "helping"!!

Best wishes on your last few months,
Jennifer

EmmaL said...

Ha ha ha - this cracks me up! When I was at Trey and Rachel's - I remember thinking this shower is way too small - for anyone. I imagine yours is like theirs so I can't imagine trying to shower in it pregnant with a two year old, or with Ellis for that matter. All I could think was - how do you not drop Ellis when you are all slippery with soap! At least you don't have to hold Silas!

ccw said...

That sounds like quite a challenge. Here's to a quick two months so that you may return to solo showering or at least showering with a two year old while not pregnant.