For a festive autumn touch, try sprinkling white muffin paper cups around your house and placing a single in-shell peanut in each cup. It's a maddening good thing.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I'm willing to try anything- do you think rigatoni will work as well?-Martha Stewert would be so jealous! I bet it really helps to be 8mo preg for the clean up detail! I can't really get into H decor-something about no kids to dress- by the way how is the devil coming(S left her newly created spider here so we may have to take an Indy trip before H)-ta da Have a good day-MUM
1 comment:
I'm willing to try anything- do you think rigatoni will work as well?-Martha Stewert would be so jealous! I bet it really helps to be 8mo preg for the clean up detail! I can't really get into H decor-something about no kids to dress- by the way how is the devil coming(S left her newly created spider here so we may have to take an Indy trip before H)-ta da Have a good day-MUM
Post a Comment