Ta-
Da!! OK, finally Emmet is up there. I think there were about three comments before I finally was badgered into changing it. Not too bad, eh? My threshold for badgering is
pretty low. Really it was Henry's hurtful comment that I wasn't taking as many pictures of Emmet. As a second child myself, I am being very conscientious about taking pictures of Emmet, both alone and with his big brother.
4 comments:
yes great shot- I thought it was a group port. worth displaying when I first saw--but tell me which of your sisters you are leaving out of the equation to get to be the second child??-- Love and hope to catch you to talk now that I am home for the duration (dad really loved getting to talk to you this week)--Happy end of Feb to all of you-MUM
yes great shot- I thought it was a group port. worth displaying when I first saw--but tell me which of your sisters you are leaving out of the equation to get to be the second child??-- Love and hope to catch you to talk now that I am home for the duration (dad really loved getting to talk to you this week)--Happy end of Feb to all of you-MUM
Everyone is looking great of course! How do you get a family picture where someone isn't got their eyes closed or crying or just looking crazy? I need your secret.
PS sorry about my mom... she seems to be having some difficulty with the computer and maybe counting? Does she really not know that you ARE the 2nd child?
I love the new header! But Silas and Emmet must be looking at the same thing off to the left!
Post a Comment