The nice thing about having Nathan here, well
one of the nice things anyway, is that I can casually mention something that needs to be done, or would be nice, or funny, or whatever, and when I get up in the morning, *poof* it's done. Ok, this usually applies to things like fixing Silas's hammering bench, or photoshopping a picture. But it counts. Plus when I turned on the computer this morning this is what I saw.

It's kind of nice when you have an idea, and it's actually made into reality instead of fading away into oblivion.
6 comments:
I particularly like the planes! Thanks Nathan.
That's why everyone vies for Uncle N to visit- all of my kids are fun-but somehow they have committments (no that doesn't make them unfun-just redirectedly fun)-but that's the joy of family and I'm so glad the 7 of you have that (and I can live vicariously off it) So keep up th efun news and have a great time-MUM
Good Job nathan! Looks like you found a good scene. Good talking to you. Have fun and hope your butt isn't still sore:)
That is awesome!
Did Nathan also photoshop that crazed look into his eyes? Because that's about the scariest part of this.
The only way this could be better is if Emmet had a plane hanging out of his mouth! What fun! Mike didn't look closely at this and thought it was Curious George! Emmet looks NOTHING like George, except that he's a real cutie pie, and Silas loves him.
Post a Comment