Please excuse Bridget from not posting anything for the last week. She had diarrhea and her boots leak.* Her husband mentioned that the reason he never posts on the blog is that she is always monopolizing the computer in the evenings. So she tried giving him ample opportunity, as well as gentle, but enthusiastic encouragement. But, no pleasant surprises awaited her upon her return.
She was also kept busy this past week by planning elaborate excursions with her sister, brother- in-law and nephew, stuffing her face with sushi in Dublin and mussels in Dingle, trying to keep Silas from blinding his baby cousin by poking him in the eye, and collapsing into laughter when he crawled over pulled up the baby's shirt and blew a big raspberry on his tummy.
But for your patience and dedication to the blog that is never updated you shall be richly rewarded.
I am trying to figure out video, and that was was going to be the big reward, but the upload is taking forever, so you'll just get pictures instead. Still, worth the wait, yes? Maybe?
I'll get the video up soon, I hope.


*This is from an email forward of actual excuse notes received by teachers. I guess a parent actually wrote this about her son.
1 comment:
Hey great video-glad to see someone took you up on the visit thing-and boy had Elis grown!. I'm sorry about the colds and boots thing,but moms go thru that a lot when they have an extra to bring in the germs-keep up the updates-
Post a Comment