- Am looking on the bright side.
- Didn't fall asleep until 2:00 am. But at least Silas didn't wake me up when he wanted to nurse at 1:30.
- Was outrun by a three-legged dog. But at least I am still able to run after a week and a half of pig/slug behavior.
- Used my spidey-sense to detect that the bottom of the sleeping baby I was laying in the crib lacked the distinct crinkle of the diaper cover. But at least I detected this before he had soaked the diaper, pj's, and crib sheet, and they needed to be changed in the middle of the night.
- Bought $700 dollar, 10 hour airplane flight, tickets back home for Christmas. But at least it is a direct flight and we'll be home for 18 days.
Friday, September 08, 2006
Today I...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment