As I stood balancing in front of the toilet today, scraping poop out of Silas's diaper, the other foot on the toilet paper roll to prevent the baby ( I refuse to call him a toddler yet) from unraveling the entire thing into a fluffy white nest on the floor, I thought, "Is this what they meant when they said motherhood would change you?"
In other news, at the playgroup this morning Silas climbed up the ladder of the little plastic slide, sat down at the top of the slide, and slid down. All by himself. No! He's not a toddler! He can't be!
2 comments:
LOL! When Kid L proectile pooped on me when she was a baby and I didn't freak was when I truly realized that I was a mother.
And no, he is not a toddler. Not anywhere near toddlerhood. I am good at denial.
So I finally got back to looking and ENJOYING- you know the video is the first time I have seen my Gson walk-and then with a broom-how GOOD can he get- I hope Orin is enjoying the homecooked meals you are putting tog.I am getting homesick and I am HOME!but hope S&B&I have a grand time and I MISS being there- will have to look at this more often- keep up the great mothering- and no none of my Gchild are toddlers yet-
Post a Comment