Wednesday, November 29, 2006

And more and more

Just in case there is anyone that read this blog that doesn't also read Rachel's, you should check out this post for an account of our visit to the Strasbourg Christmas market and a super cute photo of Orrin as Father Christmas and Silas looking like Cindy-Lou Who.
Today we went to our third market. This time in Heidelberg. This was my favorite so far, as there. were. donkeys!
And sheep from outer space! Not really, but I have never seen sheep or goats with horns like these animals. They looked like narwal horns, growing long and straight away from the head but twisted. Very beautiful. But I couldn't find a picture or any information about which breed they might have been.
The market was a nice size, good selection of gluwein and wurst and other traditional ornaments and assorted Christmas accessories. Also a huge windmill pyramid. And trombone concert!
There are pictures and maybe I'll post those tomorrow.

1 comment:

purple_kangaroo said...

Sounds like fun!