
Three baby boys sitting still? No trick photography required- it's Clapping Elmo!
The cart that caused many a spill at the hands of Bridget turns into a fun amusement in the hands of Aunt Lucy.
A sweet hug from a cousin or a painful and scary mauling from a tie-dyed hippie in dinosaur galoshes?
Ellis modeling the contents of the Christmas cracker, while Grandpa sips his tea like a proper English gentleman.
Silas tries to remain patient but the stockings hug from the banister beckon.There are many more where these came from, but they are trapped on Orrin's laptop at the moment. Stay tuned for more.
4 comments:
Yeah! I didn't see these before- very cute- can't wait for more :)
He is so sweet, Bridget. I keep thinking of his marco-polo game.
Cute! Looks like you had a great holiday! Can't wait for more.
Did have a grand holiday-beleive it or not I can't wait for May(maybe I'll have cleaned up by then) Love the pictures-and the foot prints came out well when dried-Mel adn Riv still here but leaving soon and then I'll really get empty feeling-Love and hugs to my Irish clan-MUM
Post a Comment