Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Ah.. the memories

This picture popped up on our photo screen saver this afternoon.


Somehow, it never fails to cheer me up.And as crappy a day as today was, at least I'm not wrestling with a screaming baby, being smeared with avocado, in the middle of packing for a trans-Atlantic move, and being photographed by my mother-in-law.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know Iknow... but whenever I see one of my pictures up on a wall or enjoyed, it kind of makes up for all the moans when I bring the old camera out-I kindof can't get enough of my family and it makes me a shutterbug -smile,your life is being immortalized!-MUM

ccw said...

LOL!

I love this picture! We all need one like that to give us perspective on a bad day.

Casey said...

Oh my goodness. That is the funniest picture.

I hope today was better.