where are the pictures of ME bridget? i want everyone to know what a SAVAGE FARMER i am
Is there any more Silas pictures? I enjoy the picture of him getting the eggs with his little plaid shirt and khakis.
I don't know -- you may have some takers if you put him on the marriage market right now. After all, good men are hard to find, you know. :)Great pics!
He.is.gorgeous!It's probably never too early to to put him on the market. I'd like him to meet Not-So-Baby H.
He is so cute.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
where are the pictures of ME bridget? i want everyone to know what a SAVAGE FARMER i am
Is there any more Silas pictures? I enjoy the picture of him getting the eggs with his little plaid shirt and khakis.
I don't know -- you may have some takers if you put him on the marriage market right now. After all, good men are hard to find, you know. :)
Great pics!
He.is.gorgeous!
It's probably never too early to to put him on the market. I'd like him to meet Not-So-Baby H.
He is so cute.
Post a Comment