How can I limit myself to only three? Once I get started I'll think of more, but since three is already typed up there in the title, I'll have to stick to it and not work myself into a foaming-at- the-mouth frenzy.
1. The Hallmark Channel has episodes of Law and Order and Criminal Intent on every night. They are old, but some I actually haven't seen, and most I don't remember. But they keep doing this commercial that they have "the new season" and then play clips with Lenny Briscoe in them. Salt in my (not so fresh) wound, Hallmark.
2. The food packages here that say they are re-sealable. In my opinion this means some kind of zipper top, not simply a piece of tape stuck to the back of the bag with the words "resealable tab" printed across it.
3. Remember which day was trash day was hard enough when it was every week. Make it every other week and I have to do things like dash out into the rain, barefoot, in my pajamas, with a naked toddler standing in the open door behind me, when I hear the beeping of the trash truck backing down our cul de sac.
2 comments:
i'd like to put am "AMEN" on the resealable bit. that just doesn't REseal like it was sealed originally!
Thanks- I finally got to reading all the posts-back thru the Barcelona trip(I"m so glad you kids can enjoy times tog- it sounds grand)and like usual just a WOW- I'm impressed and delighted to be able to read up on those times-even the ones we get to enjoy with you(finally!) is a delight-Thank You Thank You so much for all the vacation pampering- I am having trouble geting back into making meals and driving myself around- but have the get together to look forward to- I know I will be in
Fall by the time I get back into harness-(but that's questionable anyway-I need to not enjoy sluffing off so much)- see you soon and keep up the great recapping-so delighted to see our next Gchild first hand "picture"
Post a Comment