Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Halloween

Cause I have a few seconds now and who knows when I'll update this thing again, given the state of things around this blog, I thought I'd share with you the pictures of our Halloween pumpkins. Mine is the slightly shriveled one, because I carved it last weekend, but it's a haunted house, if you can't tell. Orrin's is the huge one with spider and smiling jack-o-lantern.

I have intentions of taking pictures of the belly this weekend, and videos of Silas's adorable antics. He loves to hug and kiss the baby bump, and he puts his ear up to it and says "Baby says 'hello big Silas brodder!" When he's touching my tummy, which is most of the time, and the baby moves he says "Goes kick!" I'm hoping we can capture it and share it.

Lots of love and congrats to the new arrivals of Rob & Elizabeth, and John & Jennifer.

4 comments:

Lise M. said...

WoW! That is some really nice carving on those squashes! Thanks for the new post - I'm glad Silas is enjoying his sibling, even before it's born. Please do capture his "belly talk" - not just for our sake, but for yours, too. Happy Halloween!!

Anonymous said...

you have outdone the pumpkin carving class-why was yours done before O's- did he need time to create-or did you have to entertain Silas whilst doing? Have a great holiday and enjoy Mon. take lots of baby belly pict-LOVE MUM L

Rachel said...

What's with that last picture looking exactly like a Brio ad? Jeez, can your child/ life get any more picturesque?
:)

Anonymous said...

best pumpkins I've seen so far this year! bravo!