Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A little vision

It's getting cold here and I was starting to feel a bit neglectful taking Silas out without something on his head. But since he's outgrown or lost all the hats we had for him I decided I better drag out the knitting needles and yarn. A quick search of the Internets revealed that every hat pattern is knit on size 7 or 8 double pointed needles, that I don't have, and that wouldn't work with the yarn I wanted to use anyway.
So I finally found this beauty of a pattern, eeek! look at those eyebrows! Still, I figured it could work and anything will look cute on Silas, right? Of course, right.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Catherine said...

I'm confused as to why the woman who made the pattern felt it was necessary to display the hat on a plastic head. Maybe you should submit the cute picture of Silas to use as the model instead...

Lise M. said...

wow, that was fast! silas is lucky his mom can keep him covered in any weather! and i agree, your boy makes a much more attractive model for the hat!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bridget- I found you through the moxie site. my baby has had strange reactions to grains and no dr has been able to diagnose her. you said that your son had multiple carb intolerances. I'd love to hear about it if you have time. Any information you can give may help me and my baby.
md4454@yahoo.com.
Thanks!
Marie

thrice said...

The more I see this picture the more I love it!!