Catherine and I came up with this idea for making a terry cloth mustache that a kid could wear when they have a cold to sop up the constant stream of snot running down his lip. What do you all think? Should I make a prototype?
Oh yeah, by the way, Silas is sick.
6 comments:
Hey, I think you should base it on the same device that is used for pumping oxygen IN - just reverse it so it SUCKS. Then you just need a little DISPOSABLE collection bag for the mucus. Surely Orrin could do the electrical rigging for you. You might need to consider the diameter of the hose - what size boogers would you expect from a toddler?
By the way, sorry, Silas...hope you feel better soon, sweetie! Are you up to being a guinea pig for your inventor mother?
it's not often that i read this, but i'm glad i did. did you get this idea from looking at orrin? I see he has some face hair, is it soaking up his snot? attractive huh.
I need to order one for Ian- his is nonstop and he isn't even sick.Sorry to hear about Silas MUM
Yeah the snot seems to just keep coming from Ian...big boogers, running snot, hard crusty green balls of snotty boogers! We are getting the full gamit of snot here. Hope that Silas isn't too worse for the wear and doesn't pass it to Emmet.
Excellent idea, I think.
I hope Silas feels better soon.
Post a Comment