Thursday, March 06, 2008

And then there is this...

Sorry, Lucy, if this spoils your surprise, but here's the sweater for your little one. It came out rather small, so maybe you'll have to put it on him as a newborn. Let's hope it's a cool summer so you can get some use out of it. I hope you like it. The pattern is here if anyone is interested.

5 comments:

Lise M. said...

Wow, the sweater looks so nice - and it looks like you've mastered the cabling beautifully; was it a good thing it was a smaller project? I can't wait to see Lucy's baby in it, even if it is June!

Lise M. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lise M. said...

sorry - somehow I doubled up on the comments so I removed the second one.

Anonymous said...

great going- I haven't struggled with the cableing for a long while- but remind me not to do this size 1-3 needle seed stitch again(Tatum best enjoy this one-or be the only girl!)keep up the good work-even if the chinese are whipping them out so quick and cheap- it's the handwork that counts-LOVE (and impressed yu got the 4.4%-they are down around 3.6 around everywhere now-what a diff a couple weeks makes)

lucy said...

it looks great! i can't wait to put him in it. maybe you can make an extender panel for when he's bigger.