Hi. It's Orrin. Back in Ireland.
Just a quick note, before I publish (if I ever do) my ramblings on getting homesick, I wanted to say thank you to all our friends I saw last week in Mini-soda. It was great to catch up and see everyone again face to face. Everyone was so nice and accommodating even though I invited myself into their homes with practically no warning!
Doesn't help with the homesickness, if that is the right expression for feeling the deep desire to get the family back to the US. Won't be too much longer we'll get to spend a lot more time together.
Silas can't wait either. Yesterday as we headed out hiking, he requested we hike 'to America.'
2 comments:
we can't wait either- but have a grand time there to the end-MUM
We are ready for you guys to be back too... Ian is always asking to do things with his cousins and he always wants them to come over to play.
Post a Comment