
It's cute. But I can't help thinking it looks more like a cat toy than a baby toy. I thought the addition of a jingle bell would make it more appealing, but I think that makes it resemble a cat toy all the more. I added some lavender flowers and oil to the stuffing, you know soothing aromatherapy...that's very UNlike catnip right?
Oh well, Orrin leaves for America Sunday and I am having him bring back more fun colors in cotton so I can make the stripey snake and the cool multicolored turtle next. The cashmere cabled sweater I was going to make for myself is on the needles but it's slow going when it's 116 stitches to a row.
2 comments:
My cat would totally love this! Stuff it with catnip - and it would be perfect!!!!! That sweater was super cute by the way - adorable!
That's darling!
Post a Comment