- Silas to Emmet as he rolls around on the floor making his pterodactyl scream and clutching one of Silas's wheeled vehicles: "Emmet! You HAVE a tractor. Der is no reason to cry."
- Silas as he's building some bristle block structures on the couch in the kitchen while we finish dinner: "This is da daddy a-cause he has a beard, an dis is da baby Emmet he's growing bigger and bigger to da ceiling, an dis is da mama she's going bonkers."
- My sister in law bought Silas a little chickadee that chirps when you squeeze it. Well, I should say it sings an actual chickadee song, which is cool and I'd actually like to have a bunch of them as then I could actually recognize a few calls. But I digress... It's a favorite toy around here lately. Silas squeezes it and flys it around the room and sings/screams "chick-a-deeeeee" and Emmet squeals with delights. It's surprisingly non-irritating for as loud and as long as they do this. But probably the over abundance of cuteness distracts me from the noise.
Saturday, May 03, 2008
A few cute things
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
"and dis is da mama she's going bonkers"... I haven't laughed so hard in ages. Thank you, Silas.
Where did Silas learn the word "bonkers"? Those little birds sound cool - I think Trey/Ellis would like them, too. They are getting to be good birders! Maybe Grandma needs to find a few of those to have here when all my grand-boys visit.
Post a Comment