This morning Silas asked to "share" Orrin's ipod shuffle. So I turned it on and he popped the ear buds in, pressed play, clipped it to his pocket and started jamming out around the bedroom. Meanwhile, Emmet was delighted with an empty shampoo bottle he dug out of the trash bin. What a difference two years makes.
The hit toys in the house right now are the two empty cardboard boxes that had the dishes that belong in the house and the paper in which the dishes were packed.
1 comment:
Thanks for the update- I know you are extra busy,but it is fun to see the great help the boys are in "arranging" for packing and I'm glad Cathrine got to come over again and be so helpful(remember how it was to not have 3 extra bodies to deal with-no retract that , don't even go there!)-- I'm getting antsy and excited about seeing you, pshaw about getting ready here for Xmas, it happens whenever anyone comes. Have a happy empty house "vacation"- LOVE MUM
Post a Comment