Thursday, August 10, 2006

Copenhagen: Part Zero

We're back home. We had a great time in Denmark. Excellent food, drink, lodging. Wonderful weather, architecture, museums, statues, and fountains.
We have loads of pictures to show you. But I'm tired. That stupid triathlon is Sunday. I spent all day today with out any power- except for the house alarm which was blaring for 2 hours before the alarm company got here to turn it off.
So today I was going to write all about out trip but I couldn't because the power was off.
So I ran 3 miles this morning, then biked for 8, then ran 4 miles this evening. Je suis pooped.

Tomorrow- I promise- post of the vacation.
Tonight all you get is Silas in the bike trailer with the helmet. Yes, he is that cute.

3 comments:

KLee said...

Why, yes -- yes, he IS that cute. :)

Lise M. said...

Thank you for posting at least a picture of that sweet, sweet boy! I've missed his face. I'm anxious to see and hear about your nordic adventures.

Casey said...

He kills me with the cuteness.

Welcome home, and good luck with this triathalon madness. You are my hero.