Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Puten Day!

We had a great Thanksgiving in Bammental today. Rachel claims it was simple and pared down, but since we didn't do anything but cook all day, I'd hate to admit to it being simple. Plus, Pie! The essential element. And turkey, cranberries, all that jazz.
Everything was delicious and more importantly we were with family, even if it was an incomplete sub-set of family.
Poor Orrin is still in Ireland celebrating the day with our American friends and three pies I made before I left. He'll arrive on Saturday and stay for a few days for Christmas markets and visiting.
Tomorrow my sisters and I will go to Frankfurt for Christmas shopping and mulled wine drinking and celebrating my 27th birthday.
We have so very much for which to be grateful, and this little cranberry eating fool is only one of them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the picture! How neat that you can spend time with your sisters.
Happy Birthday! Have a wonerful day. Love, Anne

ccw said...

He is so cute!

Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!