Not sure why the blog hasn't been loading lately. I'm away from home still, and I'm not sure what the problem is. So this is just a quick test to see if a new post does anything. The lists of posts I have to write is growing and growing.... yikes!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
OK I have gotten back and been able to read what's up in your world finally-and rec. a call from O. I know it is a retionalization,but you do know how involving little kids (and my kids) are- so please excuse the big fo'pas of no B-day stuff- I was even at S for T-day and B-day and never got to the b-day thing!- I give up trying to be a good mother(or in law)and there was the intent to try somewhere in there. All my love and best wishes belatedly-LL
1 comment:
OK I have gotten back and been able to read what's up in your world finally-and rec. a call from O. I know it is a retionalization,but you do know how involving little kids (and my kids) are- so please excuse the big fo'pas of no B-day stuff- I was even at S for T-day and B-day and never got to the b-day thing!- I give up trying to be a good mother(or in law)and there was the intent to try somewhere in there. All my love and best wishes belatedly-LL
Post a Comment