Thursday, January 18, 2007

Stiamo andando a Roma!!

Last week I bought tickets to go to London, because Aunt Emily's family made it sound so fun and told us about all the wonderful things they had discovered for Silas to do. After I bought the tickets Ryan Air announced they were having a two for one sale on tickets. Fortunately, the sale was retroactive for a day or so so I was able to use the London tickets to get two free tickets anywhere Ryan Air flies.

The only destinations with tickets still available at times that we could fly were Edinburgh and Rome. And although we want to see Edinburgh, the hole that Lindy left is just a little too raw at the moment....

So Rome it is. For pizza and gelato. And maybe a few hunks of marble and smears of oil if we get a chance.

And since it will be a few days before I can post again (unlike by usually prolific posts), I'll leave you with a picture of our musical prodigy, just moments before he smashed his fingers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bon Voyage- have a great time in Rome. Keep up the piano prodegy-or guitar or even kazoo-it really makes them a more rounded person (even if O won't get his trumpet out much) M got on the comp now so maybe we can keep in touch across the whole family too!-LL

ccw said...

Ouch on the fingers! Poor guy.

I hope you have a wonderful trip.