Hey, I'm actually posting from London. We're staying at a hostel with Internet access, and since i had to get up early with Silas, I'm treating myself to the Internets! Meanwhile Silas dances to music videos (vintage Elton john, Lisa Loeb, the cranberries) and tries to break into the loaves of bread that are stacked in this room, outside the breakfast area. OK, now he's trying to squish the loaves of bread. And now, I think we may have to go change a nappy.
So yesterday we went to the Tower of London, then took the underground to Big Ben, Houses of Parliament, and Westminster Abbey. For dinner we walked through Trafalgar Square, and Piccadilly Circus and finally went to a place called Yo!Sushi, one of those paces with a giant conveyer belt that carries the sushi around and you just grab what you want- color coded dishes tell you the price.
Today we're headed to the Victoria and Albert Museum and the Science museum. Sunday, either the British Museum or the National Gallery. Feel free to vote on our itinerary! More when we get home!
3 comments:
I whole-heartedly recommend the British Museum. You can see a Greek temple, two Winged Horsemen of Assyria, a bog-man and the Rosetta Stone. It is definitely the best museum I have every visited!
SCIENCE MUSEUM. THERE IS AN ENTIRE FLOOR ON HEAT AND TEMPERATURE. WHOA. now i know you can't resist.
I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to visit London, but have never been able to manage it. Can't wait to see pictures!
Post a Comment