Tonight, we had this for dinner. Except it was black sole (farmers market) instead, and we didn't have leeks, and no cauliflower, but green beans (bush baby and fire tongue) from the garden, all 15 of them.
But Orrin made dinner all by himself. I found the recipe; Orrin requested "something that descibed as delicious, but easy enough that your husband can make it," but then I was sitting in the living room knitting and occasionally putting mega blocks together to make a train or airplane until Orrin called us for dinner.
It was scrumptious, but I think I'm in line for dish duty now, because that is our usual swap.
2 comments:
Folks -- Sorry for the comment out of context, but I wanted to leave a quick note to say thanks for adding me to your blogroll. Cheers! -- Tim Walker ("What I've Learned So Far").
OK-so I need to make a quick comment here about how Orrin is a fine cook-he just has trouble living up to a great one who is willing to feed him so well (how does he stay so thin)-but keep up the praise, it will pay dividends in the end-MUM
Post a Comment