Very pretty! If you are interested in do-it-yourself jewelry, here's a great palce to get ideas:
http://tinyurl.com/3ahgtf
They have all kinds of great ideas, and not just jewelry. Jewelry making is not a very expensive hobby. All you need is some wire snips and a pair of needlenose pliers. If I can find any of the pieces that I've made, I'll post a picture of them at my place.
Good luck, and make sure to show us anything you make! :)
1 comment:
Very pretty! If you are interested in do-it-yourself jewelry, here's a great palce to get ideas:
http://tinyurl.com/3ahgtf
They have all kinds of great ideas, and not just jewelry. Jewelry making is not a very expensive hobby. All you need is some wire snips and a pair of needlenose pliers. If I can find any of the pieces that I've made, I'll post a picture of them at my place.
Good luck, and make sure to show us anything you make! :)
Post a Comment