Happy Anniversary Lucy and Josh!! Your wedding day was gorgeous, and so are you. I hope this first year of marital bliss has been more than you hoped for and better than expected. I'm sorry we are so far away from each other but I can't wait to spent the week with you next month. Because we watched a lot of movies at Rachel's, let me leave you with this quote from Pegeen Ryan, "The first hundred years are the hardest."
Happy St. Patricks Day!! We braved the insane sunny/sleeting/calm/windy/snowy weather and walked downtown for the parade. The walk down was OK except that we walked from the same direction that the parade was traveling so we walked past all the participants in order to see the band and the beginning of the parade. The walk back was a bit more miserable since Silas
was screaming, the rain was pelting us, and there were no bagpipes or fire dancers to distract us.Happy Mothers Day!! I know it's not Mothers Day in America, but it is in Ireland. We celebrated by going grocery shopping, having pizza for dinner last night, and generally lying around the house the rest of the day. When Orrin's luggage arrives from the trip from hell, he assures me there are a few surprises for me, and we will celebrate then. Really after being away from him and home fore two weeks, having him put Silas to bed in his own room and Silas sleeping all night is celebration enough.
4 comments:
Wow- 2 posts in one day and a cool photo effect! Who says your blog is boring? I will "go Miss Piggy" on them if you want :)
Happy (Irish) Mother's Day, Bridget! You are such a good mummy to my darling boy, he is so lucky to have you. I hope he remembers that when he enters "the snotty years"!
Love you!
I saw that it was "Mothering Day" today but I wasn't able to catch you on skype to wish you a happy day.
Happy Mother's Day, Bridget!
I love the new look!
Post a Comment