- Hooray! The baby seems to have settled down a little bit. Now it's kicking a respectable amount, but usually only when I sit down or try to rest. Which, sure is a little frustrating in itself, but at least it's not the painful, queasiness inducing, nightmare of constant flipping, kicking, punching, headbutting, that it had been.
- Is it bad to hand off a super annoying Baby Einstein toy as a birthday present? I got it as a shower gift. I don't know who designed this thing, or more correctly, didn't design it. Because there is no on/off switch and the pieces can not be stored inside or latched in any way. So they are always falling out, missing, or getting bumped, and the overly perky and electronic sounding voice proclaims "Shapes! Colors! Animals!" Then 10 seconds later the damn thing shouts "Bye-Bye." As though we needed to be reminded of its existence. So as of today I am rid of the thing. Evil? Perhaps. But I did throw some arts and crafts stuff in the bag too, and I helped A LOT with the party. So she can deal with it, or the guilt of throwing away a huge honking piece of plastic.
- We rode our bikes down to the farmers market today, and I heard a young girl shout out in the most adorable Irish accent, "Ahh, look at the little fella on the back on tha' bike."
- We booked tickets to Prague in September. I can't wait. It's two months away and we have to trips and no visitors planned in the interim. I think it's the longest stretch yet. Anyone want to come see us? Please?
Saturday, July 21, 2007
bullets bullets mo mullets
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I would like come, it guess it depends on how long I am unemployed (or my start date if I do get a job!)
Post a Comment