- I guess I'll have to take up power-pramming if I'm ever going to be as healthy as my working mother counterparts.
- I have been totally sucked in to Desperate Housewives. The other American women get together to watch it, so I went in order to be sociable, and then last night I actually watched it at home on my own. It meant staying up until 11. I never go to bed that late. I guess I could start now that Silas is sleeping a little bit more reliably. But I think I should catch up on 10 months of sleep deprivation before I start getting cocky.
- So the sleep update for Silas is: he went to bed at 8:30, woke up for about 10 minutes at 2:30 then went back to sleep on his own, woke up and nursed at 4:30, woke up and nursed at 6:30 and now at 7:30 is still asleep! Yeah!
- Purple Kangaroo was nice enough to post instructions for how to make customs bullets and I'm still using these. I will figure it one of these days. Once I deal with this mountain of paperwork that I've been ignoring for three days.
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I've only watched Desperate Housewives a couple of times. I'm trying my best not to get sucked into Grey's Anatomy. Of course, now that Alias is over forever, I guess I have time for more fine television programming.
I've never watched either of these programs and yet I hate you both for your access to American television.
Hey, I take exception to the "employed mothers" being healthier than their counterparts. Stay-at-home moms are queens of multi-tasking and body weight is not the only measure of health.
Let me know if you need help making the bullets work . . .
Post a Comment