I've been feeling a little manic lately. I was burning with anger when Orrin merely asked me if I had anything planned for dinner and then jumping up and down with excitement when he suggested moving a bookcase into the kitchen. Too exhausted to get dressed in the morning and energetic enough to iron sheets last night. Yeah, I know who irons sheets? But really they were so wrinkly they would not have covered the bed if I didn't.
So what's going on with me? Am I just tired or am I actually insane?
In the just tired corner, I am pretty tired. Silas's teething and screaming wrestling matches are really pretty exhausting. He is teaching me some great moves if I am ever assaulted though, including the face-grab-and-pull, the poke of death (a jab into the throat), and the double crotch kick. I'm not quite sure how to adapt the head-flail-back-arch to my advantage though.
In the insane corner, I've always been prone to mood oscillations. I say oscillations because last night when this was going on, Orrin said I needed to dampen my mood. I don't think he meant I needed to be more sad though.
Really, it was a trick question. The answer is both, I am insane and when I'm tired it's harder to keep the crazy under wraps.
And yes, I did have dinner plans, but why is it alwasy my responsibility to come up with something to eat around here! And no this is not the actual recipe I used, most of the people who read this know that I get all my recipes from this magazine, but I can't link to the actual recipe. And it was pretty tasty, so I thought I'd share.
No comments:
Post a Comment