Friday, May 12, 2006

Nothing to do?

Yeah, so update your profile! Yeah, it's updated! It's not great, but at least there is somthing there now. And next I'm going to figure out how to put a banner across the top of the page.

We have no plans for the weekend so Orrin's in charge of the baby, so I can do relaxing things like laundry, unclogging the shower drain, organizing the pantry, weeding the garden. OK, actually I'll probably make Orrin do those things anyway. And I'll fool around with the sewing machine and putting pictures in the scrapbook.
And maybe for a treat we'll go get a CD player. It's far too quiet in the house all day. Yeah, I could put a CD in the computer, but I need more than one disk at a time. I'm a spoiled baby.

And I have this spousal allowance burning a hole in my pocket. You'd think it would be easy to think of a way to spend 2k on yourself, but aside from groceries, utilities, and Orrin's furniture bonanza, we haven't spent much over here. I may be able to use it for travel, but I'm not sure. I should use it for some classes, but I have to find some good ones that meet in the evenings, and I haven't found any yet.

No comments: