Saturday, June 10, 2006

Because you haven't heard from me in a while

But also becasue I don't have the time or energy to write anything of consequence- here's some pictures!!! A new baby and an almost one year old! How can I resist? We're up to our ears in cuteness!! And exclamation points!!


Unfortunetely Silas is in a mode where everything is a percussion instrument- notice my hand clamping down on his outstretched left hand?


Uncle Trey's hat is great for playing peek-a-boo! Just think of how many hats grandpa Mike has waiting for you at the farm.

Like putting a micron bar on your figures, we needed something to give a little scale to the picture- so- I'm crushing your head!

Trey and I are headed down to Linden festival in Bammentaul. Tomorrow is the big duck race! I have a duck! It's 200 euros on the line! Think lucky thoughts for #2218.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

did your duck win the race?

Anonymous said...

Bridget
It's good to know we have a future drummer in the family. I'll be sure and save Sam's drum set for you. Now i know what to get silas for christmas!
It is wonderful that you have been able to help Rachel and Trey with Ellis. You are a good sister.
Your little guy is a cutie. Enjoy him - as of today, I have FOUR teenagers! Yikes. Anne