There is much going on, many things to write about. But the pictures, you know they speak for themselves, and, duh, I'm lazy. So here's Silas and Emmet enjoying beet and red lentil soup. I'm basking in the fact that my children actually enjoy eating something healthy. And the muffins are sweet potato and cornmeal with dulse (a high iron content seaweed).
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
beautiful-just makes yu want to give em greaat big kisses- did you have as much trouble getting the red out of their faces and clothes as I did with Borsch-such great memories- thanks-MUM
4 comments:
beautiful-just makes yu want to give em greaat big kisses- did you have as much trouble getting the red out of their faces and clothes as I did with Borsch-such great memories- thanks-MUM
What sweet faces - even smeared with beets! Did I see black paint on Silas' fingernails? Tell me he's getting ready for Halloween...
No, Silas is not getting ready for Halloween with his blue painted fingernails. He's 3 and already going for the year-round Goth look.
okay, I am still a theater geek...and if I could, I would have Silas play the bard himself with his red goatee!
-jantre
Post a Comment