Monday, September 22, 2008

Toilet Humor

Ok, I don't want to make a habit of this... but we're in the pay toilet at the playground cause Silas had to poop. (Otherwise we're just behind a tree somewhere). Anyway, he's taking forever so I ask, "Silas, do you have to poop any more?"
"Yes. Yes I do."
"Ok, then push it out. "
"I'm trying Mom. I can't push it out. I need a tugboat."

3 comments:

Henry said...

A real mom would have had a poop size tugboat in her purse you know.

Lise M. said...

Poor little boy - when he's an engineer, he can work it out with a pencil (or graphing calculator?)!

Anonymous said...

Or you could try Robert's new trick of stuffing an entire grown-up bowl of Fiber One cereal in his mouth as fast as possible. Bet the folks at daycare are going to be glad to see him today! :-)