Hmm, I wonder where Silas gets his sleep resistance from?
And now presenting- Thinking Babies!

Ellis

Silas
I promise that soon I will write my account of Ellis's birth story. With all the amusing and wondrous details his parents so thoughtlessly omitted. Just kidding, they did a great job, and if you haven't read them yet, you should check them out here. And I should transfer Silas's birth story from the scrawling on notebook paper to something actually legible. And, who doesn't want to read about me throwing up the sugary liquid as a result of having chewed a piece of gum? Stay tuned.
2 comments:
Your children will NEVER look cuter than when they are sleeping - they really are angels then.
I really enjoy reading your blogs- I'm even considering making my own site - with considerable help from my sons, of course!
keep the good (even not so good) stories coming. they are my entertainment. Anne
Oh, the cuteness!
Post a Comment