Monday, June 05, 2006

Welcome little one!

Is it bad blog etiquette to welcome another bloggers baby before they have a chance to announce it themselves? Well, I won't post any photos or even vital stats. You can check those out once they get around to it. We're all pretty exhausted, but I'm too excited and happy to post about anything else.
I'm so proud of my beautiful sister. I've never seen her so strong and powerful.
Alright the proud papa is back home so I think that means I better go cause he's itching to post a picture!

4 comments:

Casey said...

Yay! I'm so glad everything went well.

Lise M. said...

I saw the same srtength and power in you, daughter, just a little less than a year ago. It is awesome to behold, isn't it? Witnessing it is a lot different from experiencing it, huh?

I'm so glad you were there for your sister. I know it meant more to her than you can imagine.

Andy said...

sweetness...

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Aunt Bridget! Rob and I can't wait to see pictures of our newest second cousin! :-)