Orrin and I have been getting little bites on our feet and ankles recently. I thought it was because the weathers been nice and we've been outside sitting in the grass, working in the garden, etc.
Well, last night we had some friends over. After dinner the woman shows me this rash on her back that looks exactly like the bites we have on our feet. So I say that I have no idea what the rash is but here's my dermatalogical problem. Turns out they were getting bites on their legs too. Then they washed their sheets and they went away.
Well great- it's 10 o'clock at night and you just tell me I have bugs in my bed. We don't have a change of sheets because our American sheets don't fit on the beds here.
I suppose we could have slept in the spare bed, but I didn't really think of that. Instead I spent the night scratching, swatting, and rubbing imaginary creepy crawlers before falling asleep. And every time Silas woke up I had to do it all over again.
So the sheets are in the dryer right now. I hope that really is the problem, because these suckers are itchy!
2 comments:
Eeeeeee. That really creeps me out.
Oh no...what a mess! Hopefully, the washed sheets will clear this one up for you!!!
Post a Comment