Friday, July 14, 2006

A few thoughts from today.

- I really must do a better job spell, grammar, and punctuation checking these posts.

- I've always wanted a stoma, but I never thought my baby boy would be the one to give me one.

-How much chocolate does this frosting need to make it dark enough for a realistic looking pirate ship?

-What was I thinking getting bangs a couple of months ago?

-I can't believe I have to make a trip to the bank to deposit three checks that total less than 10 euro.

-10 limes. 3 coconuts. 5 pineapples. 16 kiwi. 1 watermelon. Crab dip and crackers. Guacamole and chips. Tropical trail mix. Pirate ship cake. It's enough right?

-Yikes! It's trash day! It's been 2 months since we took the bin out. Must get rid of fish and dirty diaper smelling trash bin! (yes, we use the occasional disposable diaper)

-Is it ok if the selection of beer at the party is all green glass bottles?

-Is it ok to have beer at a birthday party for a one year old?

-Crap, I forgot my ID. Please let my haggard look work in my favor so they don't ask me for my ID.

-Did I just step in honey?

-Pancakes for dinner, with fried apples, peanut butter and maple syrup. We should do this every week.

-Goodnight sweet baby boy. You are the most beautiful and precious thing in the world. Sleep tight. I love you.

1 comment:

Lise M. said...

Tell me more about your stoma.
I really like your bangs - maybe they need a trim.
Yes, it's ENOUGH food for three parties.
Beer for Silas's party? Of course!
And green glass is perfect.
Promise you'll REST after this wonderful party.